We have respect for your rights to privacy and therefore manage your personal data according to existing regulations. We collect only such personal information, which we need for below mentioned purposes.
We collect the following data from you:
- Data necessary to finalize agreements between you and us /orders, invoices, claims, etc./. We require only personal data, which are necessary to fulfill each specific purpose.
- Contact details by filling out our contact form on our web site, which is sent to our company email. The contact details include name, email and phone number. We use this personal data only to reply back to you on your questions and comments. Your personal data are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
- We use Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects anonymous data through the use of „cookies.“ On this link, you can learn more about what data is collected. https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
You can always sign up for our Newsletters received/sent by email. Newsletters are sent irregularly, and include information about our new products; new reference pictures from projects we worked on; or other information, which we think are important to our business partners. You can always unsubscribe from receiving Newsletters by sending an email to us.
The following parties have access to your personal data:
- Authorized employees in KODRETA furniture, s.r.o.
- Third parties, which are necessary for fulfillment of specific services. Those are for example transport companies and IT services.
How long we keep your data:
We keep your data as long as it is required by legislation /sales and archive purposes/. You can always contact us at the above mentioned contact details and ask for access to your personal data held by KODRETA furniture, s.r.o., data correction, data update, data erasement, etc.